The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
USD 200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
USD 250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
The minimum daily package covers the following services.
• A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
• All meals
• A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
• All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
• Camping equipment for trekking tours
It also includes:
• All internal taxes and charges
• A sustainable development fee of $65. This fee goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
Individual traveller upto 2 people are subject to an addtional surcharge of USD 40 per night over and above the minimum daily tariff.