To commemorate the 15 years of diplomatic ties between Bhutan and Australia, the Royal Government of Bhutan is pleased to present the "Bhutan-Australia Friendship Offer". The offer extends discounts and exemption of the minimum daily tariff policy for Australians visiting Bhutan in 2018
The Bhutan-Australian Friendship offer will be valid from June till August 2018. All Australian nationals visiting Bhutan during the promotional period will not be subject to the mandatory all inclusive minimum daily tariff. Australians will only have to pay the sustainable development fee of USD 65 per person per night. All other travel arrangements such as hotel reservation, ground transportation and local guide services, travelers may select the best deal offered by local tour operators.
The special offer includes the following:
- Visitors can choose not to pay the all inclusive minimum daily tariff of USD 200 per person per night. Instead they will only pay the mandatory sustainable development fee of USD 65 per person per day.
- Visitors do not have to pay the surcharge of USD 40 per person per night for solo traveler and USD 30 per person per night for 2 persons.
- Up to 30% discount on Druk Air and Bhutan Airlines.
- Up to 50% discount on all hotel reservations with partner hotels.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Offer is valid from June till August 2018.
- Offer is valid for Australian nationals only.
- Travelers must book their tour through a local tour operator.
- A one-time visa fee of USD 40 is applicable.